Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Peach Cobbler Murder

I love to read and one of my favorite types of novels are muder mysteries. As seen in an earlier post, I like Diane Mott Davidson, and I have recently found a similar writer. Her name is JoAnn Fluke and she also writes murder mysteries and her main character is involved in food. She has ten Hannah Swensen murder mysteries in print right now, and I have just read Peach Cobbler Murder.





I picked it up at the library right before I left to go on vacation with my family, and I have to say that I couldn't put it down! It was a really cute read and I enjoyed it very much. I'm hoping to get the first book to read, titled Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder. I hope you'll look her up and hopefully pick up one of her books. You can see all of them at www.murdershebaked.com

No comments: