Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Top Chef is Back!!

Reality TV has never been one of my favorite types of television, but Top chef is one show that I have always been able to follow. Now in it's seventh season, this year chefs head to the country's capital in Washington D.C. So far, I'd have to say it's been an interesting competition. Only two shows have aired, but I'm already picking out my favorites and those at the bottom of the pack.

I would have to say Kenny is a top contender. He hasn't done the best so far, but you can tell he is talented and will be a force to reckon with. Angelo, honestly, just seems to be a total ass; maybe winning the first few challenges are already making his head swell. And I'm sad to the say, the one chef from Atlanta, Tracy, is a total dud! She's not likable at all, and even if she proves to be a good chef, I highly doubt she'll make it to the final three.

I've also been really interested by some of the puns and choice in challenges. It's pretty clear to see the being P.C. has quickly snuck it's tentacles into food television, which makes it a pretty bum party for the rest of us. But what's Bravo to do...

Can't wait to see what's in store for next week!!

No comments: