Friday, August 7, 2009

Julie and Julia

So, in preparation for the Julie&Julia movie, I've begun to read the book. And I have to say, I'm so sorry that I've missed out! I mean, this woman, Julie started this blog in 2002 (I was in high school) and her book was published in 2005 (still in high school) and I really bummed that I wasn't reading it while she was writing the blog.

It is such an enjoyable book that I often times find myself laughing out loud. And I'm very happy that I'm reading the book before I go to see the movie because, you know, you always go to see the movie and then decided to read the book...and then you're really upset that you didn't read the book first because you realize how much better the book is than the movie? I hope I'm not the only one....

Anyway, the book is very good, and you should read it......before you see the movie. :)

No comments: